Conditions of Entry – Win with the Renegades Christmas Blitz
1. 5 winners will receive (in order or draw)
(i) Go-Pro 5, an
(ii) 80cm HD TV
(iii) Signed Renegades Jersey
(iv) Signed book - Brad Hogg The Wrong ‘Un
(v) Gray Nicolls Beach Cricket Pack
Prize entry closes Dec 23 2017 at 7pm AEDT.
2. The Promoter is Melbourne Renegades Pty Ltd (ABN 84 153 209 628) of 86 Jolimont St, Jolimont, Vic 3002.
3. The competition begins at 09:00 (Melbourne time - AEDT) on 22-12-2017 and concludes at 19:00 (Melbourne time - AEDT) on 23-12-2017.
4. Entry is open to all residents of Australia, excluding employees of the Promoter and Melbourne Renegades promoter’s their immediate families or any organisation, contractor or agent associated with the competition. Persons under 18 years of age must obtain the prior permission of a parent or legal guardian to enter the competition. For the avoidance of doubt, any other age restrictions notified by the Promoter as part of the instructions or information on how to enter the competition apply to restrict entry into, or participation in, the competition.
5. The prize is 1 of the 5 prizes stated in point) Total prize is valued at $3,200. The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. The Promoter reserves the right to change the prize to one of equal or greater value at any time if the prize becomes unavailable.
6. To enter simply by ticket to the Dec 23rd Match. The winner(s) will be as follows:
(i) the first entry drawn at random from all valid competition entries received will win the Go Pro.
(i) the second entry drawn at random from all valid competition entries received will win the 80cm HD TV.
(i) the third entry drawn at random from all valid competition entries received will win the Jersey.
(i) the fourth entry drawn at random from all valid competition entries received will win the Signed Book.
(i) the fifth entry drawn at random from all valid competition entries received will win the Cricket Pack
7. The draw will take place at 09:00 on 27-12-17 (Melbourne time) at 86 Jolimont St, Jolimont, Vic 3002
8. The winner(s) will be notified by phone and email. If the winner(s) cannot take the prize as stipulated or if it is, then the entry will be forfeited. Subject to applicable law, the Promoter may conduct such further draws as are necessary in order to distribute any unclaimed prizes. If, for any reason whatsoever (including but not limited to the interruption, cancellation or postponement of an event or a change in the personal circumstances of the winner), a winner is not able to use a ticket issued as a prize, the winner will not be entitled to any cash or alternative tickets in lieu of that prize.
9. All determinations of the Promoter in connection with the competition are made at its absolute discretion and are final. The Promoter will not enter into correspondence or discussions with any entrant regarding the result of the competition or any other decision of the Promoter in connection with the competition.
10. Each prize is issued subject to any terms and conditions applicable to that prize. For the avoidance of doubt, any ticket issued as a prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the Promoter (as the ticketing agent), the venue at which the relevant event is held and the producer or promoter of the relevant event.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity, proof of residency and proof of the validity of entry. The type of proof that is acceptable is at the sole discretion of the Promoter. If the winner doesn’t or can’t provide appropriate proof, the winner will forfeit the prize. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry which is not in accordance with these conditions of entry.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and the identification of entrants. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry which is not in accordance with these conditions of entry.
13. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained relating to the prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including, without limitation, the Australian Consumer Law).
14. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in, or downloading of any materials in connection with, the competition.
15. If for any reason the competition is not capable of running as planned including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, modify or suspend the competition (subject to applicable laws).