Speedway Promo T&Cs
Speedway Promo T&Cs
MELBOURNE RENEGADES SPEEDWAY DOUBLE PASS PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
"Melbourne Renegades" means Melbourne Renegades (ABN 84 153 209 628) of 86 Jolimont Street, EAST MELBOURNE, VIC 3002
1. The promotional period for this offer will start at 2:00pm 25th October, 2017 and finish at 2:00pm on 27th October, 2017
2. Winners will be selected on 27th October, 2017 and notified by either email or phone by 5:00pm on 27th October, 2017. Winners will be published at melbourenrenegades.com.au/competitions
3. All entries must have purchased, and paid in full, a Melbourne Renegades BBL|07 Adult membership within the promotional period in order to be eligible for this prize
4. One entry per single adult membership purchase. Family purchases will receive two (1) double pass
5. All eligible members will be automatically entered into the competition
6. One entry will be recorded for each eligible member
7. The prize is as follows;
a. 50 x Double passes to 2017 QBE Insurance Australian FIM Speedway Grand Prix on Saturday 28th October, 2017
8. Value of each double pass is up to $100 each. Total prize pool maximum of $5,000
9. The Double pass prize winners will be picked at random by a Melbourne Renegades staff member
10. Double passes must be collected on the day of the event (Saturday 28th October 2017) at the ticket collection booth, Gate 2 - Etihad stadium. The booth opening time is 5.00pm and strictly closing at 7.45pm.
11. Any costs incurred are the sole responsibility of the winner and will not be covered by Melbourne Renegades
12. Melbourne Renegades takes no responsibility for incomplete or inaccurate membership registrations or membership registrations that have not been received by Melbourne Renegades
13. Melbourne Renegades reserves the right to refuse a registration if they believe that the applicant has registered false or misleading details
14. Melbourne Renegades and Cricket Victoria staff, players and their immediate families are ineligible to win this prize
16. The offer cannot be redeemed for cash and value of prize cannot be used or credited against another purchase
17. Any pass that has been altered, copied or misused will be cancelled
18. Lost, stolen or damaged tickets will not be replaced
19. Etihad Stadium public notice:
A. Should it be necessary through any cause to interrupt the meeting on Saturday, 28th October 2017 prior to Heat 16, tickets will become valid for the reserve days on Sunday, 29th October 2017 and/or Monday, 30th October 2017 (the “Reserve Days”). If the meeting is then completed (such that 16 or more Heats are completed) on either or both of the Reserve Days, under no circumstances will any ticket money or any other expenditure by a ticket holder be refunded.
B. Should the meeting be abandoned after the completion of Heat 16 no refund of the ticket price or repayment of any other expenditure incurred by a ticket holder shall be made. Current FIM Speedway World Championship Grand Prix Regulations (the “FIM Regulations”) state that the race points scored at the completion of Heat 16 will be sufficient to determine the result of the meeting can be deemed complete, however, should the FIM Regulations change, the new FIM Regulations regarding completion of a meeting shall apply for the determination of what constitutes a completed/abandoned meeting.
C. By entering the stadium, the ticket holder consents to be being photographed, filmed or recorded as visitors attending the event. Video recording and/or photography for financial gain is strictly prohibited. Unauthorised vendors will be prosecuted. Opinions expressed in this programme by contributors are not necessarily those of BSI. BSI reserves the right to alter any details set out in this programme.
D. MOTOR SPORTS ARE DANGEROUS and all persons attending events do so entirely AT THEIR OWN RISK.
E. It is a condition of admission that all persons having any connection with the promotion and/or organisation and/or conduct of the events including the owners of the land and riders/drivers of the machines/vehicles are absolved from all liability arising out of accidents howsoever caused, whether by negligence or otherwise, resulting in damage to property and/or personal injury to spectators.
F. Patrons are requested to observe and obey the various Health & Safety directive signs in and around the stadium – for your own safety.
G. Spectators are asked to behave sensibly and in accordance with the stadium’s guidelines and not to act in any way that could cause a risk of injury or accident to the racing participants or other spectators.
H. Please respect any instructions given to you by our security ushers and staff.