Woolworths Cricket Blast BBL | 09 Family Fun Pass Offer Terms & Conditions
"Melbourne Renegades" means Melbourne Renegades (ABN 84 153 209 628) CitiPower Centre, Lakeside Drive, St Kilda VIC 3182.
“Participant” refers to any registered participant of the Woolworths Cricket Blast Program (Junior & Master Blasters) for the full 2019-20 season in the state of Victoria. (To avoid doubt, this excludes participants in Woolworths Cricket Blast Holiday Programs.)
- Registration in the Melbourne Renegades Woolworths Cricket Blast Program BBL Family Fun Pass Offer (“Offer”) will be deemed as acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- This Offer is only available to 2019-20 season Participants. Participants must be registered with a cricket club directly or indirectly associated or affiliated with Cricket Victoria ABN 28 004 128 812 in the state of Victoria.
- The registration period for this Offer will start at 5pm on Thursday 19 September 2019 and finish at 5pm on Friday 17 January 2020.
- This Offer can only be redeemed by Participants visiting and registering for the Offer through the link included in their Woolworths Cricket Blast confirmation email sent by Cricket Australia.
- The Offer includes one complementary family pass (supplied as four passes) (“Family Fun Pass”).
- The retail value of the Family Fun Pass is $42.50.
- The Family Fun Pass can only be used for one match entry during the BBL|09 season at a home match (Marvel Stadium or GMHBA (Geelong)). If not used (or not fully used), the Family Fun Pass expires.
- A Family Fun Pass cannot be used for admittance to the Victorian Derby match (against Melbourne Stars).
- Participants can only register once for the Family Fun Pass. For the avoidance of doubt, if a Participant has registered with the Melbourne Renegades, they cannot register with the Melbourne Stars.
- Melbourne Renegades reserves the right to refuse a registration if it believes that the Participant has registered false or misleading or inaccurate details. Registrations will be reviewed and cross checked to confirm registrant eligibility.
- Successful registrations will be processed by Melbourne Renegades and Family Fun Passes will be sent via email to the email address used to register within 7 days of completing the Family Fun Pass registration.
- Participants must ensure that their email and contact details are accurate and up-to-date.
- Melbourne Renegades takes no responsibility for lost or stolen Family Fun Passes. Lost or stolen Passes will not be replaced.
- The Offer cannot be redeemed for cash and value of tickets cannot be used towards the purchase of tickets or memberships.
- Family Fun Passes are General Admission passes only and do not guarantee a seat for the designated matches. Family Fun Pass holders have access to general public general admission areas only.
- Entrance to Melbourne Renegades matches is subject to Cricket Australia’s 2019-20 Ticket and Entry Conditions.
- Subject to any applicable law, Melbourne Renegades reserves the right to vary these Terms and Conditions without prior notice.