Melbourne Renegades v Hobart Hurricanes
Tuesday 26 January 2021
MCG, 3:50pm (AEDT)
Key Times (AEDT)
3:15pm – Gates open
3:05pm – Bat Flip
3:50pm – Match start
5.10pm – Innings Break: Harts Plays Hendrix and KFC Surprise and Delight
5.25pm – Second Innings
Tickets and Membership
Renegades 3 Game Members
Please note that your Renegades 3 Game access membership does not give you access to the MCG Double Header on Tues 26 Jan 2021. You will need to purchase tickets via Ticketek here if you wish to attend this match.
Renegades Insider Members
Renegades Insider members do not get access to the MCG Double Header on Tues 26 Jan 2021. You will need to purchase tickets via Ticketek here if you wish to attend this match.
For individual match ticket holders (via Ticketek)
Your tickets would have been placed on hold when you purchased them within your Ticketek account. Ticketek will release this hold on your tickets approximately 4 days before each game. From 3-4 days out from the game, the SMS with the links to your tickets will then be live to download your Mobile Tickets to your smart phone to use to enter the ground.
Promotions and Giveaways
Be sure to grab some KFC Bucketheads on your way into the stadium, and a KFC voucher giveaway will also take place during the innings break.
Covid-19 Health Advice
Remember these simple steps at the match to ensure you are COVID-safe!
Please remember to wash or sanitise your hands regularly.
Know when it’s time to bow out
Feel unwell or have cold symptoms? Then please stay at home.
Protect the head
Please wear a fitted face mask when in congested areas like food & beverage outlets, toilets and entering and exiting the venue.
Stay at least a couple of cricket bat lengths apart
For good measure, please stay 1.5 metres from one another.
If you have been instructed to quarantine by DHHS, unfortunately you will not be permitted to be at the match.
Before you arrive at the MCG
- NOTE: No cash accepted at the MCG. Make sure you pack your debit or credit card as the venue is now cashless.
- Pack your mask as it needs to be worn in congestion, specifically on public transport and through the security and entry process at your assigned entry gate.
- Download your mobile ticket and make sure your smart phone’s brightness is turned up to the highest setting. Your dark mode also needs to be switched off to ensure a fast entry process.
- If you’re attending in a group, please ensure you share your mobile tickets so each adult has their own mobile ticket on their smart device.
- Stay at home if you are feeling unwell, exhibiting any of the known symptoms of COVID-19, been in an identified hot spot in the last two weeks, been instructed to self-isolate or been in contact with someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19.
Visit the MCG page for more COVID-19 advice here.
If you’re planning to drive to the game, parking is available for $10 by EFTPOS only from these times at Yarra Park:
Gate 3: 12.00pm
Gate 5: 1.00pm
Gate 7: 11.30am*
* Gate 7 is open to passholders and disability permit holders only from one hour prior to the match due to the closure of Brunton Avenue, while Gate 6 parking will be closed.
There are two train stations near the MCG – Jolimont and Richmond.
If you are travelling to the MCG via the Hurstbridge or Mernda lines, get off at Jolimont station.
If you are travelling via the Lilydale/Belgrave, Alamein, Glen Waverley, Frankston, Dandenong, Pakenham, Cranbourne or Sandringham lines, you can get off at Richmond station.
The MCG is a short walk from either of these train stations.
There are 3 tram routes that will get you to the MCG.
Route 75a (City – Vermont South)
Route 48 (Docklands/City – North Balwyn)
Route 70a (Docklands/City – Surrey Hills)
Each of these tram stops is a short walk to the ground.
The Route 246 (Elsternwick – Clifton Hill) stops along Punt Road, which a short walk from the ground.
Taxi ranks will be available after the match, otherwise the ground is a pleasant 15-minute walk from the city. If you wish to hail a taxi, there are three ranks located near the MCG:
Pullman Hotel (corner of Clarendon Street and Wellington Parade)
On Olympic Boulevard outside Rod Laver Arena
Follow the game
Make sure that you stay up to date on all the action and news from Tuesday's match by following the Melbourne Renegades on social media.
- Renegades Facebook
- Renegades BBL Twitter
- Renegades Instagram