Cricket Clubs Program
Cricket Clubs Program
The Melbourne Renegades Member Club Program is now open for BBL|07 and WBBL|03!
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MELBOURNE RENEGADES MEMBER CLUB PROGRAM FOR BBL|07
HOW THE PROGRAM WORKS
- Sign up your junior cricketers to become Renegades members
- For every 10 members your club signs, you will receive a complimentary adult membership
- Sign 30 members and receive a cricket ball signed by our two BBL|07 international squad members
- Sign 60 Members and receive a signed cricket ball + an Official Renegades BBL|07 player jersey signed by the entire team
#HandyHint – Clubs generally use the signed memorabilia as auction items. This provides clubs with additional revenue raising opportunities. Each item comes with a certificate of authenticity
THE BENEFITS OF BEING A RENEGADES MEMBER CLUB
- An invitation for your club to attend our closed training session at Etihad Stadium, where there will be opportunities for autographs and on-field competitions to win prizes
#HandyHint – Choose a representative from your club to participate in an on-field activation for the chance to win a prize
- Exclusive club bays - Your club memberships give you General Admission access into our Etihad Stadium home games. We have exclusive club member bays* that you can access on Level 1. Contact us for more information and to book your clubs seats *Must be pre-booked and excludes the Derby
#HandyHint – This is a great engagement opportunity for clubs. Wear your club’s colours and we may give you a shout-out on the big screen during the match!
- Enhanced junior membership packs
#HandyHint – We can organise the packs to be sent in bulk, so you can hand them out as Christmas presents pre-break. (*Only for clubs that sign up by the cut-off date)
- Social media engagement – We’ll give every member club a shout-out on our Twitter feed, additionally If you have a fundraiser we can retweet the event
#HandyHint – Make sure you take advantage of this, our Twitter account has 75K+ followers.
For any queries please contact us on 1300 736 342 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Terms and Conditions apply - click here to view.