Soniq TV T&Cs
Soniq TV T&Cs
The following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") apply for the Melbourne Renegades BBL|04 Membership competition (the "Promotion"). By entering the Melbourne Renegades BBL|04 Membership competition (through the purchase of any one category of membership), the entrant warrants that they have read, understood and accepted these Terms and Conditions.
HOW TO ENTER
To automatically receive entry into the Promotion you must complete the Melbourne Renegades BBL|04 Membership competition by purchasing a minimum of one BBL|04 membership in any category at http://membership.melbournerenegades.com.au or by calling 1300 RENEGADES (1300 736 342).
The Promotion commences at 5pm AEDST on Monday 27 October 2014 closes at 5pm AEDST on Wednesday 29 October 2014.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter the Promotion and prize details form part of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is open to all persons. Employees of the Melbourne Renegades and agencies associated with this competition, and their respective immediate families, are ineligible to enter.
3. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant's identity, age, school and place of residence) and disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process.
4. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
5. Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
6. Entry is only open to Australian residents.
7. There is a limit of one entry per person in the Promotion. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
8. The Promoter's decision on the Promotion winners is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Winners will be selected by the Promoter, whose decisions will be based on whatever criterion may be established by the Promoter, including chance. The Promoter may also use an electronic or other method to randomly select a sample portion of entries from which to select final winners.
9. All draws will take place at the Melbourne Renegades, 86 Jolimont Street, Jolimont VIC 3002. Winners will be notified by email and/or phone.
10. The winning entry will receive a 40 inch Full HD Smart LED TV from Soniq.
11. The prize is valued at AU$599 (inc GST)
12. Total retail value of the prize pool is AU$599 (including GST).
13. The Promoter will advise each winner when they are to accept their prize. If for any reason a winner does not take the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, the prize will be forfeited.
14. If a prize is unavailable, for any reason, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification.
15. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
16. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant's name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
17. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law:
- To disqualify any entrant; or
- To modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
18. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
19. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with this Promotion or an prizes; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following:
- Any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
- Any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
- Any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
- Any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions;
- Any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or
- Use of the prize.
20. As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner may be required to sign legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
21. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers and prize suppliers. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter.
22. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
24. To claim their prize, winning entrants under the age of 18 must produce their Parent's/Guardian's written consent to participate in/receive their prize. This includes parental consent to Promoter's use of the entrant's name, likeness, image and/or voice as contemplated by clause 16 of these Terms.
25. The Promoter is Melbourne Renegades Pty Ltd ACN 153 209 628. 86 Jolimont Street, Jolimont VIC 3002