Pick to Win T&Cs - BBL06
Pick to Win T&Cs - BBL06
Melbourne Renegades Pick To Win Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The Promoter is Melbourne Renegades Pty Ltd (ABN 84 153 209 628) (Promoter) of 86 Jolimont Street East Melbourne VIC 3002 (Telephone 1300 RENEGADES or 1300 736 342).
2. Employees of Cricket Victoria or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via http://www.melbournerenegades.com.au/picktowin
5. Closing date for entry will be the first ball of each match (As per Victorian Start time Live / Broadcast). After this time the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- Home Game: Melbourne Renegades V Sydney Thunder: 7:40PM
- Home Game: Melbourne Renegades V Perth Scorchers: 7:10PM
- Away Game: Melbourne Stars V Melbourne Renegades 6:10PM
- Home Game: Melbourne Renegades V Melbourne Stars 7:10PM
- Away Game: Sydney Sixers V Melbourne Renegades 7:40PM
- Home Game: Melbourne Renegades V Hobart Hurricanes 7:40PM
- Away Game: Adelaide Strikers V Melbourne Renegades 7:10PM
- Away Game: Brisbane Heat V Melbourne Renegades 6:40PM
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows:
7.1 Your picks must be submitted via
7.2 One entry per participant per match.
7.3 All entries become the property of the Promoter.
7.4 Incomplete entries will become void.
7.4 Melbourne Renegades will award one prize per match (8 Prize Packs Total)
- BBL|06 59FIFTY New Era Cap
- Signed Ball
7.5 Total prize pack value AUD$250.00
7.6 Total prize pool value AUD$2000.00
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. A participant will be eligible to win if they have picked the correct player for the correct category. If there are multiple players with equal scores in a single category, all equal players become part of a correct pick for that category. In the event that there are multiple participants with the correct answer in all 4 categories, the first submission will be declared the winner.
12. The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
19.2. Information about an entrant may be disclosed to third parties, including but not limited to, agents, contractors, service providers, sponsors, prize suppliers and respective corporate partners [however the information will not be disclosed to anyone outside Australia].
19.3. Information about an entrant may be used by the Promoter and by such third parties for the purposes of carrying out promotional, marketing, planning, product development, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages, direct mail and telephoning the entrant, unless the entrant withdraws their consent to the use of their information in this manner.
19.4. An entrant may opt-out of direct marketing at any time by utilising the unsubscribe feature on electronic marketing communications or contacting the Promoter.